You ask, “What are Eli Bucks?”
- It's a pre-paid dining plan that eliminates the need to carry cash. The value is added to your University ID card, which must be presented at the time of purchase.
- Eli Bucks can be used at any Yale Dining’s retail operations and residential dining halls. Can be used to purchase complete meals, or to supplement a student meal plan. Purchasing Eli Bucks does not guarantee access to Yale College facilities.
- You will receive a 10% discount at the point of sale at all Yale Dining campus locations (discount not valid at McDougal Blue Dog Café, the Yale Golf Course or The Kosher Kitchen at Joseph Slifka Center).
- Additional Eli Bucks can be added at any time, in any amount.
- Eli Bucks can be purchased by active Students, Staff and Faculty with a valid University ID.
- As long as your status with the University does not change, your Eli Bucks will not expire, and will carry forward from year to year.
- Purchases can be completed by credit card, using a secure payment site. Students who have charging privileges also have the option to charge purchases to their Bursar account.
- Log into the Eli Buck portal below to view your current balance, look up your last 50 transactions, and purchase additional bucks.
Still have questions about Eli Bucks? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.