Commencement – Advance Ordering
Advance Ordering Instructions
Advance ordering through this site is for family and guests.
All graduating seniors are entitled to complimentary meals for the Baccalaureate Brunch and the Monday Commencement Buffet. Please DO NOT include the graduate in your meal total when advance ordering.
- To eat requires presentation of a meal ticket, one per guest.
- All tickets purchased in advance via our website will be mailed, with the exception of international orders.
- U.S. ticket orders will be mailed by May 6th.
- International ticket orders will be available at the Commons Will Call table on Sunday at the Baccalaureate Brunch, and/or Monday (Commencement Day) at your individual college dining hall.
- Valid ID is required to pick up your meal tickets. All advance sales will be linked to the graduating senior’s name.
- Graduating seniors are responsible for keeping meal tickets in a safe place until their guests require them.
Advance sales for Monday's Commencement Luncheon close at 3 am EST on May 4th.
Remember, there is a $2.50 surcharge for all meals purchased at the door.
Yale University accepts Discover, MasterCard and Visa. The University no longer accepts American Express.