Friday "Hands on" Training
Small group sessions are scheduled each month on the third Friday from 1:00-3:00PM. Sign up to attend one of these informal sessions. Trainers will provide a demonstration protocol for you to work on and will be available to answer specific questions about protocol submission, amendments and renewals, and to give you support as you learn to navigate the Coeus system.
Before you attend an online session, we recommend taking our online training module, below. You may also use this module if you’d like to learn the system on your own.
Coeus eIRB Online Training Module
The Coeus eIRB online training module is an interactive demonstration of how to create and submit a protocol, amendment, renewal and revisions.
Coeus eIRB Guides
We’re pleased to provide the following helpful tools:
- These quick guides contain simple, step-by-step instructions for e-IRB functions:
- Approve a protocol in routing
- Areas of research
- Assign user to work on a protocol
- Congruency of funding sources
- Create an amendment and renewal
- Delete an amendment or withdraw a submission
- Funding source
- General information
- Investigators - study personnel
- Notifying the IRB
- Other identifiers
- Request a protocol closure or enrollment closure
- Review revisions required by the IRB
- Special review
- Submit to the IRB
- Use an amendment to add or modify protocol documents
- Coeus eIRB Training Manual
This detailed manual includes explanations of all fields and entry screens for the Coeus system.