For a list of all the PTAEO Forms please see PTAEO Management Forms.
The COA contains five segments: project, task, award, expenditure type, and organization. The order in which they fall creates the acronym PTAEO.
- Project indicates the activity for which the money is used.
- Task is a subset of project, and is used to identify components of the project.
- Award indicates where the money comes from.
- Expenditure Type indicates the category of an account (asset, liability, fund balance, expense or revenue).
- Organization indicates who uses the money.
|About Project||About Task||About Award/Source||About Expenditure Type||About Organization|
|Project Attributes & Linkages||Task Attributes||Award Attributes||Expenditure Type Attributes||Organization Attributes|
|Functional Classifications||Expenditure Type Hierarchy (updated August 2011)|
|Project – New||Task Worksheet||Linkage New/Modify||Expenditure Type Names & Descriptions (updated July 2011)||Organization – New/Modify|
|Project – Modify||Task – Modify||Expenditure Type – Request|
|Project – Close||Task – Close||Expenditure Types Resources & Links|
Last Updated: August 10, 2011 (jp).