Expenditure Type Resources
Expenditure Type Changes:
- Expenditure Type Changes - Fiscal Year ended June 30, 2014
- Expenditure Type Changes - Fiscal Year ended June 30, 2013
- Expenditure Type Changes - Fiscal Year ended June 30, 2012
- Closed Expenditure Types during the Fiscal Year ended June 30, 2011
PTAEO Forms and Linkages
- Is this a valid PTAEO? Use the PTAEO Validator
- Complete list of COA procedures, forms and guides - Send completed forms to email@example.com
Requesting Multiples – If you are requesting multiple new projects, tasks or linkages or wish to close multiple projects/tasks, you may consolidate LIKE items into one request. Please see the examples below. You must complete the header of the standard COA form; then insert or include a second tab (examples below) with the detail. This is for LIKE items only. Please do not include new projects, new linkages and project closures on the same spreadsheet – each of these require a separate COA form.
Finding an Expenditure Type
- Expenditure Type Locator - Version 2.1
The ET Locator will help you to quickly find Expenditure Type Codes along with their descriptions as well as the full ET hierarchy. For further information, please refer to the ET Type Locator Guide.
Expenditure Types - Availability in Financial Applications
- JSA - Expenditure Type Codes by Journal Category updated 6/6/2014
- SciQuest - ETs Used in SciQuest Transactions - BUG313a
- EMS/IExpense - IExpense Expenditure Type Listing
Last Updated: August 19, 2014 (ap).