CIQLE WP 2012-1
- Fasang, Anette (2012): Institutional Change and Family Formation: The Reunification of East and West Germany in 1989
CIQLE WP 2011-3
- Flashman, Jennifer; Gambetta, Diego (2011-12): Friends in misdeed are friends indeed
CIQLE WP 2011-2
- Nitsche, Natalie, Mayer, Karl Ulrich (2011-12): Stability or Instability of Work Trajectories: Expectations, Aspirations, and Perceptions in East and West Germany
CIQLE WP 2011-1
- Huinink, Johannes, Sergi Vidal, Stefanie Kley (2011-12): Effects of Residential Mobility on Job Mobility over the Life Course
CIQLE WP 2010-1
- Fasang, Anette, William Mangino, Hannah Brückner (2010): Parental Social Capital and Educational Attainment.
CIQLE WP 2009-9
- Duck, Waverly and Anne Warfield Rawls (2009): The Orderliness of Urban “Disorder”: Drug Dealing “Careers” and the Local Interaction
Order of a Place.
CIQLE WP 2009-8
- Fasang, Anette, Sara Geerdes, and Klaus Schoemann (2009): Which Type of Job Mobility Makes People Happy? A Comparative Analysis of European Welfare Regimes.
CIQLE WP 2009-7
- Fasang, Anette, Silke Aisenbrey, and Klaus Schoemann (2009): Divorce and Economic Well-Being in Retirement in Britain and Germany.
CIQLE WP 2009-6
- Härkönen, Juho, Hande Kaymakçalan, Pirjo Mäki and Anja Taanila (2009): Prenatal Health, Educational Attainment, and Intergenerational Inequality.
CIQLE WP 2009-5
- Fasang, Anette and Silke Aisenbrey (2009): New Life for Old Ideas: The 'Second Wave' of Sequence Analysis. Bringing the 'Course' Back into the Life Course
CIQLE WP 2009-4
- Maralani, Vida (2009): Black-White Differences in the Process of Educational Reproduction
CIQLE WP 2009-2
- Biemann, Torsten, Anette Fasang, and Daniela Grunow (2009): Did Economic Globalization Destabilize Careers? Evidence from Germany
CIQLE WP 2009-1
- Fasang, Anette (2009): Social Policy and Temporal Patterns of Retirement: Evidence from Germany and Britain
CIQLE WP 2008-7
- Mayer, Karl Ulrich (2008): New Directions in Life Course Research
CIQLE WP 2008-6
- Mayer, Karl Ulrich, Sebastian Schnettler, and Silke Aisenbrey (2008):
The Process and Impacts of Educational Expansion: Findings from the
German Life History Study
CIQLE WP 2008-5
- Evertsson, Marie and Richard Breen (2008): The Importance of Work:
Changing Work Commitment Following the Transition to Parenthood
CIQLE WP 2008-4
- Härkönen, Juho and Jaap Dronkers (2008): The Divorce Cycle in
Cross-National Perspective: Results from the Fertility and Family
CIQLE WP 2008-3
- Härkönen, Juho (2008): Childbearing and Dual Joblessness in Europe
CIQLE WP 2008-2
- Härkönen, Juho (2008): The Obesity Gap in Female Unemployment in Finland: A Dynamic Analysis
CIQLE WP 2008-1
- Diewald, Martin and Karl Ulrich Mayer (2008): The Sociology of the
Life Course and Life Span Psychology: Integrated Paradigm or
CIQLE WP 2007-5
- Schulz, Florian and Daniela Grunow (2007): Comparing Time Diary Data and Stylized Time Use Estimates.
CIQLE WP 2007-4
Gundert, Stefanie and Karl Ulrich Mayer (2007): Persisting Class
Disadvantages Despite Increasing Educational and Social Opportunities -
Findings on the Social Mobility of Women in West Germany
CIQLE WP 2007-3
Grunow, Daniela and Karl Ulrich Mayer (2007): How Stable Are Working
Lives? Occupational Stability and Mobility in West Germany 1940s-2005.
CIQLE WP 2007-2
- Aisenbrey, Silke and Anette Fasang (2007): Beyond Optimal Matching: The "Second Wave" of Sequence Analysis.
CIQLE WP 2007-1
Aisenbrey, Silke and Hannah Brückner (2007): Gender Inequality by
Choice? The Effects of Aspirations on Gender Inequality in Wages.
CIQLE WP 2006-5
- Mayer, Karl Ulrich (2006): Retrospective Longitudinal Research: The German Life History Study.
CIQLE WP 2006-4
- Evertsson, Marie, and Magnus Nermo (2006): Testing the U-Curve: The
Association Betwen Women's Housework and Economic Dependency.
CIQLE WP 2006-3
- Evertsson, Marie and Magnus Nermo (2006): Changing Resources and the
Division of Housework: A Longitudinal Study of Swedish Couples.
CIQLE WP 2006-2
- Aisenbrey, Silke (2006): Penalties and Rewards of Family Formation:
Poverty Risk and Status Passages in the Low Income sector in Germany.
CIQLE WP 2006-1
- Aisenbrey, Silke and Hannah Brückner (2006) Occupational Aspirations, Gender Segregation, and the Gender Gap in Wages.