Cambodian Genocide Data Bases (CGDB)
- Introduction to the Cambodian Genocide Data Bases
- Full Text Search of the first three Cambodian Genocide Databases below (CBIB, CBIO, CTS).
- CGP Bibliographic Database (CBIB). Bibliographic information on 3,000 books, articles, maps, primary documents, audio recordings, and video recordings. Contains links to scanned images.
- CGP Biographic Database (CBIO). Information on over 19,000 individuals collected from many different sources, including interviews.
- CGP Tuol Sleng Image Database (CTS). Over 5,000 photographs from Tuol Sleng (prepared by the Photo Archive Group).
- CGP Geographic Database (CGEO). A large interactive political and geographic map of the genocide.
See also the CGP's static maps and satellite images of Cambodia before and during the genocide.