Supporting Yale's Partnership
The Best Practices Team facilitates the partnership across the University. We provide support through a variety of ways:
- Lead task forces in support of campus wide initiatives.
- Provide general information on Best Practices to help you consider opportunities.
- Help you to frame your initiative and set the stage for Best Practice projects.
- Assist Joint Departmental Committees (JDC) with chartering and design parameters.
- Plan meeting agendas and facilitate meetings; facilitators pay attention to both the meeting content (what gets done) and the meeting process (how it gets done).
- Address obstacles that impede team progress and bridge communications between key groups.
- Deliver training on interest-based problem solving and meeting management.
- Help with data collection and analysis.
- Prepare presentations for sponsor updates.
- Assist with project management activities.
Last Updated: April 14, 2009 (kp).