Through the Best Practices Initiative, managers and staff members have done great things from improving patient work flow in medical facilities to changing the workplace culture. We are proud to share these examples of their success:
- Everyone pitches in to design a better workflow at the Yale Center for British Art
- Extra cooks in the kitchen can make just the right broth in Dining Services
- Library JDC clarifies paid time off policy
- Yale Animal Resources Center navigates the tricky waters of equitable scheduling
- Broadening decision making improves patient care at Yale University Health Services
Last Updated: April 14, 2009 (kp).