Yale University

Gateways for:

Below you will find answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about Yale University. If you cannot find the information you are seeking on this page, we recommend that you use the search engine to find information. Keyword links have been added for many commonly searched terms and phrases.

Where can I learn about applying to Yale?
If you are interested in studying at Yale or have questions about your application, please visit our Admissions page to find the office that can best handle your inquiries. Prospective students apply to the individual school (e.g. Yale College for undergraduates, School of Management for M.B.A. candidates) and questions should be directed to the individual admissions office for the appropriate school.

For information about financial aid, please visit our Financial aid page. Procedures for applying for financial assistance are set by the individual schools.

For information for international prospective students, please visit International Admissions & Fellowships.

Where can I find contact information for students, faculty and staff?
If you need to contact someone at the University, check the online directory for telephone, address, and e-mail information.

How do I locate specific websites at Yale?
The website you want may be listed in the A-Z index of Web sites or through the University's search engine.

What is Yale's mailing address?
There is no single mailing address for Yale University. Buildings are located throughout downtown New Haven and each have their own mailing address. Mailing addresses for individuals may be found in the online directory. We also have a list of other addresses for major departments or offices.

How can I find a job at Yale?
Job opportunities, including information on how to apply online, and benefits information may be found through Staffing & Career Development.

Who do I contact about computer problems or questions?
Please contact Information Technology Services for help with computer problems, e-mail, web accounts, and other technology issues.

Who can I contact if I have a question or comment about this website or wish to report a broken link?
Comments and suggestions related to Yale’s main Web site may be submitted to the Office of Public Affairs & Communications.