Training & Consultation
Working collaboratively with people with behavioral health conditions to redefine the challenges posed by mental illness and addiction, we offer:
- Consultation and Training for Systems Transformation (PDF) for behavioral health systems.
- Consultation on Participatory Research involving qualitative, quantitative and mixed methods; measure and tool development; database design; and sharing of findings through report writing, public presentations, and scholarly publications. For more information, contact Larry Davidson.
- Consultation and Training on Citizenship and Homeless Outreach contact Michael Rowe.
- Organizational Consultation for enhancing provider and organizational cultural competencies; technical assistance on resource development and building community partnerships and coalitions; and person-centered planning.
- Policy Development to promote implementation of recovery-oriented and culturally-responsive organizational policies, procedures, practice standards and outcomes monitoring. For more information, contact Larry Davidson .
- Person Centered Planning to support recovery-oriented care across systems, through training on the philosophy of person centered planning, systems implementation within mental health agencies, and plan writing for service providers. For more information, contact Janis Tondora.