What We Offer
Working collaboratively with people with behavioral health conditions to redefine the challenges posed by mental illness and addiction, we offer:
- Consultation and Training for Systems Transformation (PDF) for behavioral health systems. For more information, please contact Dietra Hawkins.
- Participatory Research involving qualitative, quantitative and mixed methods; measure and tool development; database design; and sharing of findings through report writing, public presentations, and scholarly publications. For more information, please contact Larry Davidson.
- Program Evaluation including capacity and needs assessment; program design and evaluation; assistance with linking program activities to outcomes; using data to sustain program operations; and strategies for building organizational capacity for self-assessment. For more information, please contact Maria O'Connell.
- Organizational Consultation for enhancing provider and organizational cultural competencies; technical assistance on resource development and building community partnerships and coalitions; and person-centered planning. For more information, please contact Dietra Hawkins.
- Policy Development to promote implementation of recovery-oriented and culturally-responsive organizational policies, procedures, practice standards and outcomes monitoring. For more information, please contact Miriam Delphin.